Naruto Shadow Sagas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto Shadow Sagas

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Team
CREATOR Kanzu Ibumoto Digi28 ADMINISTRATION Kanzu Ibumoto Digi29 GLOBAL MODERATOR Kanzu Ibumoto Digi30 JUNIOR MODERATORS Kanzu Ibumoto Digi31
Latest topics
» Our Advertisment
Kanzu Ibumoto EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:57 pm by Dachou Nushi

» Character Template stuffz
Kanzu Ibumoto EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:45 pm by Dachou Nushi

» Justu Shop
Kanzu Ibumoto EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:40 pm by Dachou Nushi

» MountainTop Exploration!(OPen)
Kanzu Ibumoto EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:33 pm by Dachou Nushi

» The Kaze Fukiya (Finished)
Kanzu Ibumoto EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:04 am by Seto Uchiha

» Transpost Pt. 2
Kanzu Ibumoto EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:21 pm by Seto Uchiha

» Kanzu Ibumoto's Techs
Kanzu Ibumoto EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:19 pm by Kanzu Ibumoto

» Field of Regret(Open)
Kanzu Ibumoto EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:28 pm by Dachou Nushi

» Transport Pt. 1
Kanzu Ibumoto EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:12 pm by Seto Uchiha

Top posters
Shizen Ayatsuri
Kanzu Ibumoto I_vote_lcapKanzu Ibumoto I_voting_barKanzu Ibumoto I_vote_rcap 
Seto Uchiha
Dachou Nushi
Sayumi
Kanzu Ibumoto
Ichiban
Unido Ayatsuri
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Copyright
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Kanzu Ibumoto

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanzu Ibumoto
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kanzu Ibumoto

Dog
Male Birthday : 1994-11-02
Ryo : 4902900

Kanzu Ibumoto Empty
PostSubject: Kanzu Ibumoto   Kanzu Ibumoto EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:07 pm

Name: Kanzu Ibumoto
Secondary Title:
Physical Appearance:
Kanzu Ibumoto Richard-1
Kanzu is about 5 feet and 8 inches tall. He has white hair and blue eyes. He wears armor that is permanently attached to his body that is black and he wears a red cape over it. He always wears his headband around his neck. The village symbol is on the back of his cape.
Personality:
Kanzu is a polite man, but he has a very short temper. When his temper is tripped he is almost impossible to calm down. He will go on massive rampages and will destroy everything in his path until he is satisfied.

After a rampage he will look back upon his destruction laugh over it then burst to tears thinking of how many innocent live he has taken. In other words he is a bipolar mess, but is also ver laidback most of the time. He is also more intellegent than most normal ninja and even some of the oracles.

Catch Phrase:
Does your character have any cat
phrases? Optional.

Clan:
https://narutoshadowsaga.rpg-board.net/t17-ibumoto-clan

Rank Information:

Tsuchikage
Village Affiliation:
Village Hidden in the Rock
Special Information: Character Speciality:
Main: Ninjutsu
Sub: Weaponry
Elemental Affinity:
Main: Earth
Sub: Fire
Tri: Lava
Special Characteristics:
Kanzu has the Bijuu Yonbi the four tailed gorilla sealed inside him.

Background Information

History: Kanzu as born into a humble family in the mist village. His mother was a medical ninja for the Mists army. She was almost never home and Kanzu grew up with practically no knowledge of his mother. His father was a blacksmith and when Kanzu was big enough to walk and hold a sword his father gave him his first katana. He as taught how to use it an trained everyday to fullfil the wishes of his grandfather who died protecting the Mizukage. His wihes were to one day, have his only grandson take his place in the ANBU kage protection unit.

When Kanzu was 10, a war broke out and his mother was sent to the frontline to aid the troops in need of medical assisstance. She was in the tent with twelve other mist ninja when a surprise attack was staged. All the ninja were taken hostage and were to be executed if the Mist Village didn't fullfil their wishes. the mist refused to negotiat with terrorists so the ninja were executed. When Kanzu received then news of his mothers death he went crazy. This was the cause of his rampages to start. He couldnt accept the face and tore through the center of the village, destroying the shops and restaurants. His father was so ashamed by the rampage of his son that he sent Kanzu away to a camp for ninja training.

Kanzu remained here until he as the age of twelve. The camp was brutal torture and extreme conditions. When Kanzu returned he was a new man completly. He went to his father's blacksmith shop and he wasn't even recognized. Later when his father figured out it was him he apologized for sening him away. As a gift his father made him special armor that only could be worn and activated by the chakra of Kanzu, the only down fall was that was permanently fused tp Kanzu's body. He trained hard and worked even harder to ensure that he could fullfil his grandfathers request.

When he turned sixteen, his father bacame very ill. He was too ill to work so Kanzu had to work him the blacksmith shop. Working in the extreme heat all day made him develop a hatered for fire. Six months later his father was on his death bed. He told Kanzu that he made a sword for him, and that he would find it when the time was right. His father laid there for another month and made a recovery, but was till unable to work. Kanzu packed his bags and told his father he was going to find a medicine that could cure him. He walked out the door and began his long journey.

He later moved into the Village Hidden in the Rocks after his father died. He began to study the arts of Earth and Fire. The Village was attacked by Yonbi when he turned ninteen. The gorilla destroyed most of the village and killed the former Tsuchikage. The village elders thought Kanzu was perfect for the gorilla, so they sealed it inside him. After this, they thought it only fitting that he be made the Tsuchikage. He forgot about his grandfather's wishes and starte over.

RP Sample: Kanzu awoke in the middle of the night. He was only ten, but he was more intellegent than his parents ever were. He knew somthing was wrong, his nightmare was tring to tell him somthing. He walked downstairs to see his father. He asked his father, "I fear something is wrong. I had a nightmare that my mother was dead. When is she returning home, I really miss her." His father looked at him and said, "Dont worry son, your just being paranoid. She going to be home soon, she reall is this time."

Being reassured by his father he returned to bed, but continued to have nightmares. The next morning he awoke and stared out of his window of his bedroom to see a large group of ninja returning. He walked downstairs and he looked at his crying father and said, "Whats wrong father? Are you Hurt?" His father whiped away tears and bawled, "You were right son, your mom is dead. She was killed by the enemy becuase the Mizukage doesn't argue with terorists. I'm sorry."

Kanzu couldnt believe his ears, he denied it repeatedly, but his father kept saying it was true. He ran to his room and grabbed his Katana. He charged out the front door and slammed it so hard behind him the hinges broke. He tore down the mainstreet destroing everything. People tried to stop him, but they were to afraid to get near him. He had finally reached the Kage building andturned around. Everything was desimated, the roads cracked, shops destroyed and fires burning everywhere. Kanzu laughed at it, but then burst to tears and collapsed. When he awoke, his father told him, "Your going away for along time. I'm sorry son." Kanzu was shackled to the cart and was hauled away.

Back to top Go down
Seto Uchiha
Raikage
Raikage
Seto Uchiha

Rooster
Male Birthday : 1993-03-12
Ryo : 4911221

Kanzu Ibumoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanzu Ibumoto   Kanzu Ibumoto EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:33 pm

Approved. Nice History

Please register your weapon in the weapon shop.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoshadowsaga.rpg-board.net
Shizen Ayatsuri
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Shizen Ayatsuri

Dog
Male Birthday : 1995-01-14
Ryo : 4911650

Kanzu Ibumoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanzu Ibumoto   Kanzu Ibumoto EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:10 am

Approved, although you definitely lied about your height...
Back to top Go down
Kanzu Ibumoto
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kanzu Ibumoto

Dog
Male Birthday : 1994-11-02
Ryo : 4902900

Kanzu Ibumoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanzu Ibumoto   Kanzu Ibumoto EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:24 am

want me to put in both weapons?(sword and armor)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kanzu Ibumoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanzu Ibumoto   Kanzu Ibumoto Empty

Back to top Go down

Kanzu Ibumoto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shadow Sagas :: Creation :: Character Registration :: Approved Character Registrations-
Jump to: