Naruto Shadow Sagas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto Shadow Sagas

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Team
CREATOR MountainTop Exploration!(OPen) Digi28 ADMINISTRATION MountainTop Exploration!(OPen) Digi29 GLOBAL MODERATOR MountainTop Exploration!(OPen) Digi30 JUNIOR MODERATORS MountainTop Exploration!(OPen) Digi31
Latest topics
» Our Advertisment
MountainTop Exploration!(OPen) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:57 pm by Dachou Nushi

» Character Template stuffz
MountainTop Exploration!(OPen) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:45 pm by Dachou Nushi

» Justu Shop
MountainTop Exploration!(OPen) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:40 pm by Dachou Nushi

» MountainTop Exploration!(OPen)
MountainTop Exploration!(OPen) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:33 pm by Dachou Nushi

» The Kaze Fukiya (Finished)
MountainTop Exploration!(OPen) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:04 am by Seto Uchiha

» Transpost Pt. 2
MountainTop Exploration!(OPen) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:21 pm by Seto Uchiha

» Kanzu Ibumoto's Techs
MountainTop Exploration!(OPen) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:19 pm by Kanzu Ibumoto

» Field of Regret(Open)
MountainTop Exploration!(OPen) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:28 pm by Dachou Nushi

» Transport Pt. 1
MountainTop Exploration!(OPen) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:12 pm by Seto Uchiha

Top posters
Shizen Ayatsuri
MountainTop Exploration!(OPen) I_vote_lcapMountainTop Exploration!(OPen) I_voting_barMountainTop Exploration!(OPen) I_vote_rcap 
Seto Uchiha
MountainTop Exploration!(OPen) I_vote_lcapMountainTop Exploration!(OPen) I_voting_barMountainTop Exploration!(OPen) I_vote_rcap 
Dachou Nushi
Sayumi
Kanzu Ibumoto
Ichiban
Unido Ayatsuri
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Copyright
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

MountainTop Exploration!(OPen)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dachou Nushi
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Dachou Nushi

Male Ryo : 4895750

MountainTop Exploration!(OPen) Empty
PostSubject: MountainTop Exploration!(OPen)   MountainTop Exploration!(OPen) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 2:43 pm

Dachou sat down on the edge of the mountain, his feet swaying in the breeze. He was hiding once again, from the ANBU. They just wouldn't give up. He closed his eyes and felt the cool breeze ruffling up his hair and purple short-sleeved jacket. The Gobi was silent, liking this weather to much to disturb its peaceful nature.
Back to top Go down
Shizen Ayatsuri
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Shizen Ayatsuri

Dog
Male Birthday : 1995-01-14
Ryo : 4901650

PostSubject: Re: MountainTop Exploration!(OPen)   MountainTop Exploration!(OPen) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 2:51 pm

Shizen was sitting on top of a mountain in his Waterfall leader clothes which was a white long sleeved shirt with black pants and his waterfall headband on his head. The Nibi talked to him saying "Shizen, do you feel that? It's a weird energy." Shizen felt the energy and looked down and saw a boy sitting on the edge of the mountain below him. He wanted to know why the boy was giving off this odd aura and slowly began going down to him. He stood 10 feet behind him and watched him carfully to see if something would happen that made him special.
Back to top Go down
Dachou Nushi
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Dachou Nushi

PostSubject: Re: MountainTop Exploration!(OPen)   MountainTop Exploration!(OPen) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:24 pm

Dachou, be warned, there is someone behind you, he has a strange chakra pattern... Ok, this'll be fun. Dachou turns around, seeing that the Gobi was indeed right. He waved to the man, a grin on his face. "Hello, stranger! How are you this fine day!" He asked. He asted like an imbecile on purpose, so no one would realize how smart he really was, until the time was right.
Back to top Go down
Shizen Ayatsuri
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Shizen Ayatsuri

Dog

PostSubject: Re: MountainTop Exploration!(OPen)   MountainTop Exploration!(OPen) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:43 pm

Shizen didn't reply to the boy but just stared at him he said to the Nibi "This boy has immense power, but by the looks of it it seems he has no clue how to use it." He kept his blank face and said to the boy "What are you doing up here?" He didn't take the boy as a threat but didn't let his guard completely down as he waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Dachou Nushi
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Dachou Nushi

PostSubject: Re: MountainTop Exploration!(OPen)   MountainTop Exploration!(OPen) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:58 pm

Dachou sighed, and answered the man slowly. "I sometimes prefer solitude, and I don't want to be with a certain crowd of people, and the feelings mutual..." He told him, and the Gobi sighed. You never learn, do you? Now its 3 people... Apparently I never learn from my mistakes.. He snapped. He looked at the man with his eyes half closed.
Back to top Go down
Shizen Ayatsuri
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Shizen Ayatsuri

Dog

PostSubject: Re: MountainTop Exploration!(OPen)   MountainTop Exploration!(OPen) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:54 pm

Shizen looked at the boy with a puzzled look and said "What group of people do you wish to stay away from?" he stood staring at the boy eager to hear his reasoning hoping it would expose his source of strange power. He was glad that he didn't like him as he just met him but didn't care for him much either.
Back to top Go down
Dachou Nushi
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Dachou Nushi

PostSubject: Re: MountainTop Exploration!(OPen)   MountainTop Exploration!(OPen) EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 8:02 am

Dachouhesitated slightly before answering. "Kirifakure. Have you ever been there?" he asked. The Gobi growled and scolded Dachou once again.Have you ever kept to yourself? Dont let people know of your origin unless they ask, boy! Dachou didnt have anything to retaliat by so he just kept quiet.
Back to top Go down
Shizen Ayatsuri
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Shizen Ayatsuri

Dog

PostSubject: Re: MountainTop Exploration!(OPen)   MountainTop Exploration!(OPen) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:47 pm

Shizen looked at the boy and said "That's probably my least favorite of the five major villages." his intention was to see if this power he felt coming from the boy would increase through anger. The Nibi noticed his attempt and warned him "Watch yourself Shizen, whatever is in him may be very powerful." Shine blew off it's warning and looked at the boy with a blank expression looking to see if it would anger him.

((OOC: sorry posting took so long))
Back to top Go down
Dachou Nushi
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Dachou Nushi

PostSubject: Re: MountainTop Exploration!(OPen)   MountainTop Exploration!(OPen) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 5:49 pm

Dachuo looked at the man, a confused face printed on. "Why is it your least favorite, if I may ask?" He asked, standing up and walking to the man. "dachou Nushis the name." He said, sticking out his hand. The Gobi sighed. Have you ever heard of secrecy? She muttered.NO I haven't, can you tell me about it? Dachou asked in mock wonder. The Gobi sighed and didnt answer.
Back to top Go down
Shizen Ayatsuri
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Shizen Ayatsuri

Dog

PostSubject: Re: MountainTop Exploration!(OPen)   MountainTop Exploration!(OPen) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 5:58 pm

Shizen looked down at the boys hand then looked up at him. He reluctantly shook his hand and said "Shizen Ayatsuri, and the village is full of scum and terrible people, not to mention the terrible weather there." he withdrew his hand and kept his blank expression as he waited for the boy to respond.
Back to top Go down
Dachou Nushi
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Dachou Nushi

PostSubject: Re: MountainTop Exploration!(OPen)   MountainTop Exploration!(OPen) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:00 pm

Dachou frowned at the man. Was the man trying to get him mad? He kept making the mist village sound like it was terrible. "Pleasure to meet you Shizen." I hope... He thought. "It has as many bad shinobi as any other village. It is a matter of opinion." He said.
Back to top Go down
Shizen Ayatsuri
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Shizen Ayatsuri

Dog

PostSubject: Re: MountainTop Exploration!(OPen)   MountainTop Exploration!(OPen) EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:05 pm

Shizen let out a small laugh and looked at him and said "Maybe in your village, but ever sense I took control of the Waterfall, no one has had the guts to break the law in my village." He heard the Nibi say to him in a loving voice "Yes, your power is unmatchable, no one would dare revolt against you." Shizen stood with his arms crossed with a blank expression waiting to hear his response.
Back to top Go down
Seto Uchiha
Raikage
Raikage
Seto Uchiha

Rooster
Male Birthday : 1993-03-12
Ryo : 4901221

PostSubject: Re: MountainTop Exploration!(OPen)   MountainTop Exploration!(OPen) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:36 pm

Seto walks in slowly undected at all by the two sannin, just as he was one of the five. He had a mask on with two holes in it, his mengekyou was activated gentley spining. As he arrived he chuckled, at the mans comment about the waterfall. "I finally meet up with you" he said as his eyes focused on the man two the left who had a white cape on.

He jumped dissapaerd into the tree above them, sitting down on he branch farest away from the trunk, looking down apon the two watching their movement while being still. " Go head and continue the conversation"
Back to top Go down
https://narutoshadowsaga.rpg-board.net
Dachou Nushi
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Dachou Nushi

PostSubject: Re: MountainTop Exploration!(OPen)   MountainTop Exploration!(OPen) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:03 pm

"Yeah, then your doing a good job. Peopple fear you, than. The Mizukage, he was... well he was an idiot..." Dachou stared, as the man just appeared out of nowhere, and sat on the tree, listening to their conversation. He looked at the man strangly. Um.. This man.. He's... interesting.. You know its not polite making first impressions. He stared at the man and waved once, and and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Seto Uchiha
Raikage
Raikage
Seto Uchiha

Rooster
Male Birthday : 1993-03-12
Ryo : 4901221

PostSubject: Re: MountainTop Exploration!(OPen)   MountainTop Exploration!(OPen) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:50 am

As seto was sitting in the tree he chuckled at the mans comment. Moved his right hand towards the back of his robe slowly grabing for a couple of shuirkens. He looked at the boy who waved then spoke. "You there with the brown hair , you hold a tailed beast ?"

Seto's body starts to heat up around him , causeing black flames to appear coming from his body while swirling in his aura .
Back to top Go down
https://narutoshadowsaga.rpg-board.net
Shizen Ayatsuri
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Shizen Ayatsuri

Dog

PostSubject: Re: MountainTop Exploration!(OPen)   MountainTop Exploration!(OPen) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:52 pm

Shizen noticed as the Uchiha senin showed himself and then apperently somehow detected a tailed beast inside the other boy, this would benefit him later, but for now he decided to defend the boy. He turned and looked at the Uchiha and said unshaking "I happen to have one inside of me as well, only difference between me and this boy is that I have full control over mine." he paused crossed his arms and said "So if you would prefer to be spared your life today, you will make this a peaceful encounter." as he said this the nibi commented "Oh my Shizen....you are so brave." he ignored the Nibis comment and waited for the Uchiha to respond.
Back to top Go down
Dachou Nushi
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Dachou Nushi

PostSubject: Re: MountainTop Exploration!(OPen)   MountainTop Exploration!(OPen) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:33 pm

Dachuo looked at the stranger, well, strangley. The black flames had given an atmosphere of danger. This man wasn't like everyone else. He than looked at the first person he was talking to. He was standing up for him. And he had a Bijuu also.. I wouldn't get cozy with him just because a Bijuu is held inside him.. Relax, my inside spirit, All will be well. He pushed in front of Shizen and said defiantly, "What do you want? I am no Jinchurrikki." He said blantatly, his eyes narrowed. Yes.. because lying gets you anywhere in life...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MountainTop Exploration!(OPen)   MountainTop Exploration!(OPen) Empty

Back to top Go down

MountainTop Exploration!(OPen)
Page 1 of 1