Naruto Shadow Sagas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto Shadow Sagas

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Team
CREATOR The Kaze Fukiya (Finished) Digi28 ADMINISTRATION The Kaze Fukiya (Finished) Digi29 GLOBAL MODERATOR The Kaze Fukiya (Finished) Digi30 JUNIOR MODERATORS The Kaze Fukiya (Finished) Digi31
Latest topics
» Our Advertisment
The Kaze Fukiya (Finished) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:57 pm by Dachou Nushi

» Character Template stuffz
The Kaze Fukiya (Finished) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:45 pm by Dachou Nushi

» Justu Shop
The Kaze Fukiya (Finished) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:40 pm by Dachou Nushi

» MountainTop Exploration!(OPen)
The Kaze Fukiya (Finished) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:33 pm by Dachou Nushi

» The Kaze Fukiya (Finished)
The Kaze Fukiya (Finished) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:04 am by Seto Uchiha

» Transpost Pt. 2
The Kaze Fukiya (Finished) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:21 pm by Seto Uchiha

» Kanzu Ibumoto's Techs
The Kaze Fukiya (Finished) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:19 pm by Kanzu Ibumoto

» Field of Regret(Open)
The Kaze Fukiya (Finished) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:28 pm by Dachou Nushi

» Transport Pt. 1
The Kaze Fukiya (Finished) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:12 pm by Seto Uchiha

Top posters
Shizen Ayatsuri
The Kaze Fukiya (Finished) I_vote_lcapThe Kaze Fukiya (Finished) I_voting_barThe Kaze Fukiya (Finished) I_vote_rcap 
Seto Uchiha
The Kaze Fukiya (Finished) I_vote_lcapThe Kaze Fukiya (Finished) I_voting_barThe Kaze Fukiya (Finished) I_vote_rcap 
Dachou Nushi
Sayumi
Kanzu Ibumoto
Ichiban
Unido Ayatsuri
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Copyright
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

The Kaze Fukiya (Finished)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unido Ayatsuri
Not Approved.
Unido Ayatsuri

Dog
Male Birthday : 1995-01-24
Ryo : 4890500

The Kaze Fukiya (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: The Kaze Fukiya (Finished)   The Kaze Fukiya (Finished) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:05 pm

Weapon Template:

Name: The Kaze Fukiya (The blowgun of the wind)
Quantity: One Blowgun and 6 darts
Appearance:The Kaze Fukiya (Finished) Blowgun

The Blowgun is 3 foot 5 Inches and weighs 10 lbs. It is mostly black with a single wide red stripe. It has 6 hollowed out bamboo darts that contain poison.

Special Abilities/Characteristics: When in a battle, wind chakra can be used to make the dart 3x faster. the poison caused paralysis, so whatever body part the dart hits will be paralyzed. Charges for 1 post charge (with chakra only) 1 post use, and 2 post cool down (chakra only). It can be shot at regular speeds (a thrown shurikan) with the poison, but without wind chakra. The poison with or with out the chakra will last 4 posts.

Origin: The ayatsuri know how to make weapons accept chakra, so on one of his visits to his clan, Uni asked for a long range weapon, and the leader Godai gave him this.

Last edited by Unido Ayatsuri on Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Unido Ayatsuri
Not Approved.
Unido Ayatsuri

Dog
Male Birthday : 1995-01-24
Ryo : 4890500

PostSubject: Re: The Kaze Fukiya (Finished)   The Kaze Fukiya (Finished) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:05 pm

Finished
Back to top Go down
Seto Uchiha
Raikage
Raikage
Seto Uchiha

Rooster
Male Birthday : 1993-03-12
Ryo : 4901221

PostSubject: Re: The Kaze Fukiya (Finished)   The Kaze Fukiya (Finished) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:04 am

Aproved . You may use this when you become a chunin . Since its a B-rank weapon . We will also add a ryo system later. 5000 ryo. Or you could make it a D-rank weapon and add on to the weapon.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoshadowsaga.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kaze Fukiya (Finished)   The Kaze Fukiya (Finished) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Kaze Fukiya (Finished)
Page 1 of 1