Naruto Shadow Sagas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto Shadow Sagas

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Team
CREATOR Rules (Please Read) Digi28 ADMINISTRATION Rules (Please Read) Digi29 GLOBAL MODERATOR Rules (Please Read) Digi30 JUNIOR MODERATORS Rules (Please Read) Digi31
Latest topics
» Our Advertisment
Rules (Please Read) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:57 pm by Dachou Nushi

» Character Template stuffz
Rules (Please Read) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:45 pm by Dachou Nushi

» Justu Shop
Rules (Please Read) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:40 pm by Dachou Nushi

» MountainTop Exploration!(OPen)
Rules (Please Read) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:33 pm by Dachou Nushi

» The Kaze Fukiya (Finished)
Rules (Please Read) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:04 am by Seto Uchiha

» Transpost Pt. 2
Rules (Please Read) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:21 pm by Seto Uchiha

» Kanzu Ibumoto's Techs
Rules (Please Read) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:19 pm by Kanzu Ibumoto

» Field of Regret(Open)
Rules (Please Read) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:28 pm by Dachou Nushi

» Transport Pt. 1
Rules (Please Read) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:12 pm by Seto Uchiha

Top posters
Shizen Ayatsuri
Rules (Please Read) I_vote_lcapRules (Please Read) I_voting_barRules (Please Read) I_vote_rcap 
Seto Uchiha
Rules (Please Read) I_vote_lcapRules (Please Read) I_voting_barRules (Please Read) I_vote_rcap 
Dachou Nushi
Sayumi
Kanzu Ibumoto
Ichiban
Unido Ayatsuri
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Copyright
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Rules (Please Read)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shizen Ayatsuri
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Shizen Ayatsuri

Dog
Male Birthday : 1995-01-14
Ryo : 4911650

Rules (Please Read) Empty
PostSubject: Rules (Please Read)   Rules (Please Read) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:58 pm

Rules credited to Sayumi

Rules and Regulations
These rules will be enforced, so please follow accordingly.

General Rules To Follow

-Please refrain from posting in more than three topics at a time. (not including random topics) This allows for an easier understanding for the plot and enables rpers to undergo a full experience of the site. This also limits conflicts with character deaths and travelling.

-Please refrain from short posts. Posts should be a minimum of three lines, thus, make your posts elaborate and detailed. (To get a better understanding of rping, go here: )

-Solo threads are possible, but there is a time limit between posts. If this rule is not abided, all posts that contradict it will be denied and forced to be reposted within the correct time. (that includes all posts after the deleted post.)

-All applications which are pending for approval may not be used in threads. You may test them out on OOC threads, but any In character related posts are not allowed. (THIS INCLUDES ITEMS)

Sanction:
1st: Warning
2nd: 3 Day Suspension
3rd: Ban.

-Mild cursing/swearing is allowed, but please refrain from making your posts into a curse-fest. There are people who rather not expose themselves to such exceeding actions.

Sanction:
1st: Warning
2nd: 2 Day Suspension
3rd: Ban

-Racial discrimination is not allowed. Any form of sexual harassment or insulting is also discouraged.

Sanction
1st: 3 day suspension
2nd: 1 week suspension
3rd: Ban

-Topic titles are not to be changed. This excludes from Open to Private since we won't know when certain things in RP will change. This also means that when a title says all of whom are to be in a topic, those are the only ones allowed. Despite the creator of the topic may want more people, this will not be allowed. Please keep this rule in mind, it is for the benefit of all and without it, the topic would contradict who's in it.

-Please follow the posting order. Posting out of order results in disputes and is an unfair advantage to the person unable to post. (This rule is enforced unless stated in the beginning of a topic made by an admin/moderator)

God-Modding/Meta-gaming

For those of you that don’t know what these are, here it is:

God Modding : in essence when someone’s character has the ability to do practically anything without limits or boundaries. And example is when they simply cannot be harmed by any and all means other RP-ers try.

-It can be killing or injuring a character without the player's express permission.

-It can be when they simply can’t be hit and dodge all attacks or anything for
this matter aimed at them.

-It can also be using other characters that other people RP with. In other words, if you do not RP as character A, you cannot have character A do something that he does not give you permission to say/he didn’t say yet.

In addition, God-modding is:

When someone makes their character do something that isn’t realistic to their rank or “ability” while rping. They make others seem weak, screaming for help, when they’ve made it quite clear about their advantages and strengths. This is called power-play. It’s a strain of God-Modding, but instead of just being irritating, it’s offensive to boot.
This is a prime example of God Modding:

Player A: Punches Player B
Player B: Dodges attack, grabs Player A and throws him. Player A flies at Player B, who warps behind him and slashes Player A in the back.
Thus, don’t God-Mod. It is looked down upon…

Meta-Gaming: The use of outside information brought into the RP world and then used against the said person.

For example:
Person A and Person B get into a fight in the chatbox. A calls B a wimp.

-In RP-

A:Walks up to B and punches him in the face and says. “I Ain’t no wimp homey!” then proceeds to walk away.

NO! That is not allowed.

Reasons:
1.Your “Character” is not you. Thus, what occurs in the thread is what happens in THEIR life. Nothing outside of it is to plague what occurs inside the “RP world.”

2. Any problems that occur OOC, will be handled either in the chatbox or in a topic meant specifically for the problem.

Chatbox Rules

1.Reduce the amount of swearing or any other form of vulgarity.
2.Avoid flaming.
3.Racial discrimination and sexual harassment is not allowed.
4.Do not post links to other sites.
Back to top Go down

Rules (Please Read)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shadow Sagas :: Welcome To Naruto Shadow Saga :: Naruto Shadow Saga-
Jump to: