Naruto Shadow Sagas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto Shadow Sagas

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Team
CREATOR Hyouton Clan Digi28 ADMINISTRATION Hyouton Clan Digi29 GLOBAL MODERATOR Hyouton Clan Digi30 JUNIOR MODERATORS Hyouton Clan Digi31
Latest topics
» Our Advertisment
Hyouton Clan EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:57 pm by Dachou Nushi

» Character Template stuffz
Hyouton Clan EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:45 pm by Dachou Nushi

» Justu Shop
Hyouton Clan EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:40 pm by Dachou Nushi

» MountainTop Exploration!(OPen)
Hyouton Clan EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:33 pm by Dachou Nushi

» The Kaze Fukiya (Finished)
Hyouton Clan EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:04 am by Seto Uchiha

» Transpost Pt. 2
Hyouton Clan EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:21 pm by Seto Uchiha

» Kanzu Ibumoto's Techs
Hyouton Clan EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:19 pm by Kanzu Ibumoto

» Field of Regret(Open)
Hyouton Clan EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:28 pm by Dachou Nushi

» Transport Pt. 1
Hyouton Clan EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:12 pm by Seto Uchiha

Top posters
Shizen Ayatsuri
Hyouton Clan I_vote_lcapHyouton Clan I_voting_barHyouton Clan I_vote_rcap 
Seto Uchiha
Dachou Nushi
Sayumi
Kanzu Ibumoto
Ichiban
Unido Ayatsuri
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Copyright
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Hyouton Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sayumi
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Akatsuki Co-Leader
Sayumi

Ryo : 4899000

Hyouton Clan Empty
PostSubject: Hyouton Clan   Hyouton Clan EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:08 am

Clan Founder: Mai Hyouton
Clan Name: Hyouton
Clan Weapon: N/A
Village: Originated in Mist. They are currently scattered.

Physical Traits: Light blue eyes.

Ability: Ice Manipulation.

Clan History: During the Meijing Era, a priest by the name of Mai Hyouton took the Mist by storm as she began a secret cult revolving around the study of chakra. She was known to be kind hearted and intelligent, many thought nothing of it. One day, the combining of a two forms of chakra, Wind and Water, caused the formation of ice around her temple. Greatly intrigued, she studied it more, until it soon became a growing obsession. Years passed, her reputation fading before long, she was thought to have disappeared. Her sudden appearance shocked the village as she confronted (thought to be pre-selected) student fresh from the Academy. She began a sort of experimentation, the children being used as a base for the newly discovered chakra. She had succeeded by handing down this chakra, though at the cost that each of the student’s eye colors turned a vibrant sapphire blue. Over time, jutsus were created with this chakra as the pure manipulation grew widespread. Eventually forming the Hyouton clan.

Clan Techniques:
GENIN

Name: Ice Armor Jutsu
Element: Snow/Ice
Type: Ninjutsu
Description:
By concentrating wind chakra to the water molecules around them, a Hyouton member is able to form a thin layer of ice around them (just like gaara can do with sand). This special armor is 5 cm thick, and since it’s made out of ice, it can absorb and block most simple taijutsu moves and small scratches from Kunai and Shuriken.
Drawbacks:
Since this armor is just a few centimeters thick, so a simple fire jutsu could melt it. Every post the armor drains the chakra of its user, to be able to stay solid, but the amount drained is not so large.

Name: Ice Grip Jutsu
Element: Ice
Description:
A variation of tree climb and walk on water technique. By concentrating water & wind chakra to their feet, Hyouton members are able to walk on snow and ice, without falling in or slipping on the surface.
Drawbacks: N/A

Name: Ice Needles
Type: ninjutsu
Description: A Hyouton clan member, forming three handsigns, (Rat->Boar->Tiger) is able to take water from any surface of water and form them into needle like weapons. From there, using chakra, they push it towards their target. (Based on the rank, depends on the amount of needles created/How much chakra is used.)
Drawbacks: has a cool down of one post and the user must have accurate aim.
Name: Ice Field
Description: This is something all Hyouton members can do. This Ninjutsu requires no handsigns, as the user creates a field of ice. The largest area that can be covered with ice is 60 meters. (Doesn’t require water to perform)

CHUUNIN

Name: Ice Hands
Description: using a body of water, the Hyouton Member turns it to ice. Using handsigns, they slam their palm to the ground. A large hand made of ice breaks from the surface of the frozen water and can be directed to the target.

Name:Hail Storm
Element:Ice
Type:Ninjutsu
Description: After performing Handsigns, the Hyouton member causes a flurry of hail to fall from the sky. It falls in sheets, making it almost impossible to see for farther than a meter.

JOUNIN

Name:
Element: B `
Description: Using handsigns, a Hyouton member forms a series of mirrors made of pure ice. These mirrors enclose the selected target(s) within these mirrors. The Hyouton member can then transport themselves from mirror to mirror, attacking them in between travels.
Drawback: Can be used twice per fight.

Name: Ice Whale
Description: After performing a series of handsigns, the user uses a water source to create a large Whale shaped piece of ice, which then attacks the target.

Name: Ice Style: Twin Dragon Maneuver
Description: Once the user has performed handsigns, they use a source of water to summon two large Dragons. They can move about freely, though are difficult to control. They eat their target, sending them through a series of sharp ice rocks until they disperse.
Drawbacks: Maximum of four posts. Can be used Once per fight.

S-ranked Techniques

Name: Ice Sword
Description: After performing handsigns, the user summons a sword made of pure ice. It is 5 feet in length. This sword, when chakra is pushed through it, is able to be resistant to fire. In addition, when chakra is pushed through the blade, it can grow to be 7 feet long with a higher resistance.

Hidden Techniques:
Name: Reichi: The Snow Bear
Type: summoning
Description: After being given the secret scroll of the Hyouton clan, the user must go through tedious tasks in order to summon the Bear, Reichi. This snow bear is 5 meters tall and 1 meter thick. It’s adorned in a Blue vest with crystal blue eyes, a black diamond as a pupil. The user must fuse with this bear, and follow the specific instructions of the hyouton clan leader. Once summoned, the bear is able to swing it’s paw and create a wild snow storm. He also is used as a shield.
Back to top Go down
Shizen Ayatsuri
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Shizen Ayatsuri

Dog
Male Birthday : 1995-01-14
Ryo : 4907650

Hyouton Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyouton Clan   Hyouton Clan EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:17 am

I see no problem with this. Approved
Back to top Go down